About Us

My photo
Two recent college grads with major's in Applied Computer Graphics. This blog has been created to show off works in progress, while hopefully receiving feedback from fellow digital artists.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Communal Sink

Author of Post: Miss Jolly


Today, I've finished modeling the communal sink. Pretty straight forward, but it did take some time to really get the right shape, with the high poly flow. I'm really enjoying the extremely smooth nature of the modeling, but I kind of miss low poly models. I've also finished the UV for this model, but I anticipate some tinkering in the UV space due to how many things are stacked right now. It will change as needed, or stay the same if we decide to go with shaders instead of hand painted textures. Next, stalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment