About Us

My photo
Two recent college grads with major's in Applied Computer Graphics. This blog has been created to show off works in progress, while hopefully receiving feedback from fellow digital artists.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

And So Life Goes On...and On...and On...

Author of Post: Captain Rara

So, I've been given some more time to work on the fruit bowl. With the extra time, I have some other requirements that I need to complete with the final version of the fruit bowl, but I mainly wanted to focus on the lighting first. I started fixing up the textures and reviewing some information/tutorials on maya/mental ray materials.


However, first things first. Lighting.

Here's the some of the process I went through:

Fill Lights Orange and Blue



Getting There...
It needs a tinge more tweaking but I'm liking it...
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment